Thursday, August 18, 2011

off

Tomorrow I am outta here. Driving to Palm Dessert to meet with the grandparents. Gonna sleep overnight at they're house then Saturday morning were off! Mom dad nana and pop are bringing me to Mexico, should be interesting! So please pray for patience for every one of us in our vehicle driving down and for safety and ease going through the border! Pray that the guards don't even bother looking into our trunk or even question why I have so many boxes and luggage. I will be praying that God guides the car and surrounds us with his presence.

As much as I am praying for God to prepare me and my heart for this school year the kids attending the school need prayer also. I have no idea what to expect but I know we are all at the ranch for His plan and He is preparing them just as much as me!

Keep Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment