Sunday, August 21, 2011

Jesus calling

Well got to Rancho Sordo Mudo yesterday around one in the afternoon... not many people where here. Basically right away we started to clean my new apt out, any dead bugs or webs or dirt. Anyways so we cleaned and moved the furniture around and stated to bring in all of my things. Already in the room was a couch, table, chairs, TV (only works for dvds),a few dressers, a big book shelf and a mini fridge and microwave! I'd say that's pretty great! So my mom, grandma, and I added nice touched to the rooms. Around 9 last night Olivia my roommate arrived. Only shes not my roommate anymore. When I arrived I found out that her and I got to have our own rooms! So she is now right next door so still very exciting!!


So this morning we all woke up around 8 and got ready for breakfast. I had the chance to sit down while it was quiet and read a devotional I got a few days ago called Jesus Calling.
 It was pretty awesome. God totally spoke to me and got through exactly what was needed. I don't know if you have ever had that when you are going through something and God just reassures you and speaks right into your life and into your heart. He knew exactly what I needed and what I was going through.

Here is what He said:
    "Wait with me for a while. I have so much to tell you. You are walking along the  path I have chosen for you. It is both  a privileged and a perilous way: experiencing My glorious Presence and heralding that reality to others. Sometimes you feel presumptuous to be carrying out such an assignment.
      Do not worry about what other people think of you. The work I am doing in you is hidden at first. But eventually blossoms will burst forth, and abundant fruit will be borne. Stay on the path of Life with Me. Trust Me wholeheartedly, letting My spirit fill you with Joy and Peace."

1 kings 8: 23; Galatians 5: 22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment