Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Your Presence- the air we breathe

Gracia constante. 



 The only words I have- constant grace. I cant see past right now but I know what God has is good and beautiful. You Lord will lead me on and keep me. You alone are worthy. 
I hear you calling me on, further up and further in. It could be scary but it doesn't have to be because I get to cling to you. I don't want it any other way, I do not want to think I can ever do this on my own.

Help me Lord to do the difficult, the things that are uncomfortable. Lead me and help me to flee from these selfish passions. May I rest in You even when I be rejected. I can rest secure because I know my identity and freedom in my Savior.  That I be not swayed to another but rather walk firm. Walk under the out pour of grace...


No comments:

Post a Comment