Monday, May 27, 2013

Happenings.

Long term vision 

-Study Spanish (8 months at Roca Blanca in Oaxaca, Mexico)
http://rocablancaspanish.com/


Why?
To pour into the people and place that God has shown me.

Where?
Queretaro, Mexico

Vision?
-Teach sign to the hearing church community
-Teach sign to the Deaf in the community
-Establish Deaf teachers
-Disciple the Deaf
-Raise up leaders among the Deaf
-Train the Deaf to be pastors
-Establish a reproducing church among the Deaf
-Remain until this is all done

This is what I believe God has called me to do... my hope and plan, but who knows all that God has for us!

I will be representing the unreached people group- the Deaf of Mexico. Let me be your bridge , it is my job to represent them to you. I would love to talk about this more with you. Would you help me by sending me?

No comments:

Post a Comment