Thursday, October 25, 2012

Answered prayers

Money-

Well if you didn't know $500 dollars was stolen from my bank account by ATM a few weeks ago.  I don't make any money on my own, and am so so so thankful that God in His own way provides what I need. And the money I do have in the bank goes toward my monthly rent here at the ranch... which means I don't have a lot of money laying around for extra cash. So... just getting the $500 dollars back into my account in time for the monthly rent was a blessing.
Here at the ranch we do a sign class every Friday with a man who is a former student and now a Pastor in Ensenada, Carlos. It is such a sweet opportunity for us all here to keep up the the always changing signs and deaf culture. The class costs money since he drives from Ensenada every week to come here and has a family to support. The class costs $20 and was suppose to be turned in ASAP... well I didnt have it. Also we have a bible study for the ladies of the ranch every other Friday and the study costs $18 dollars for our books and DVD. Both of these costs are not too expensive but when you have no money its a bummer. The sign class is mandatory and the bible study is a awesome way to connect with the other ladies, encourage one another, pray, and be filled... I really wanted to join that. So I prayed, prayed for the money and lifted any concerns up to God who controls all things. Well Monday came and that night I got a package from my parents with my new Debit card and along with the card in the box I found cash. Just enough cash to pray for the bible study and the sign class!
 I was stoked and kinda shocked! I shouldn't be shocked anymore when these things happen... It made me realize there are so many more things to rely on God for, ask Him first. Ask Him... Tell Him all that we need, I know He wants us to. Are we ever needy? Oh no...we can do it all on our own right? Well if we look at things that way we wont see God or His awesome blessings, miracles, and prayers all answered around us.

And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.
2 Corinthians 12:9


Oh I am needy. There are so many things I can not do on my own or well without You God. I need help and I am not afraid to say it. We cannot be silent about the things that matter. Money, as much as I do not like it, happens to matter...I can not be here and continue with out financial support. The ranch can not keep going without financial support. The school cannot continue with out it and kids can not stay here without it. Just like we can't live here with out food and water supply. BUT I know our God created this world, the planets, the stars, and the galaxies... He can handle money. All my trust is in Him, I trust that He will guide us and show us the way to go. I pray that we are listening to Him for our very next move and asking Him for help before we try to do it all on our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment