Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Here it goes again

Again. Hatched

Same thing... again. If you don't know what im talking about click the link. So many! haha well it would not be the came here with out little critters everywhere.

Well this morning I got an early start, 6am! From 6-9am its cool outside and a great time to work. So I got to get a start on cleaning my classroom... TONS AND TONS of spiders! My sandals stomped on like 100 or more spiders. Well after cleaning and sweeping all morning I found out my classroom is moving this year. Two classes are getting torn down and made completely new! So for a few months I will be in one class then when one new class is done and ready I will move in and they will do construction on the other classroom. So yay! New class buildings! Now I just have to be very flexible and be alright with moving around in the middle of the school year. Amber, another teacher is actually staying in another building here on campus... not even in a classroom. I know God sees everything and is preparing me for the year. Again and again He is telling me to Abide in Him!

John 15


No comments:

Post a Comment