Monday, September 12, 2011

Wow Lord Your are teaching me so much. Teaching me to walk with You along paths of trust. As soon as i am wandering from my trust path i am learning to look to You and whisper "I trust You, Jesus."

I am enjoying the warmth of Your Presence shining upon me.Feeling my face tingle as i bask in Your Love Light. You have made me realize and relax in the assurance of Your perfect Love.

You are my best Friend, as well as my King. I am all for walking hand in hand with You through my life.Together we will face what each day brings: pleasures, hardships, adventures, disappointments. Nothing is wasted when shared with You.

Thank you God for equipping me to stay conscious of You while walking along dusty, earthbound paths.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! So proud of your quest and desire to commune with Jesus in such an intimate way. We are blessed to be chosen. XO Mama

    ReplyDelete