Sunday, March 27, 2016

--

Starting in April we will have a month of training for interpreting in LSM to better serve  our deaf congregation. Also we will be in prayer this month and more LSM equipping.
 I love our ministry team and deaf friends. 
I have given them all of me. I am a bit jealous to leave the ministry team right when they are starting a new thing and are fired up with vision. But they are ready and it will soon be time for me to go. I do hope to be able to come back. I don't know how or when but I know my heart is here with these propel hearing and deaf. 

Going to school will be such an asset to future ministry and I can't wait to continue to live out and help others walk in freedom and healing in Christ. 

Good things are to come for Queretaro. This I know. There is vision here and passionate lovers. 


Wanna support the schooling?? 
Look on my support page/get involved page here on the blog for more info.  
It shows the process and how much I have and still need for the school year. 

Blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment