Tuesday, August 27, 2013

We're not lost in the darkness, You are here.

My hope is in You God, I will not be moved. Anchor, never shaken.
All my hope is in You. 


"Let the darkness fear."

OK so this phrase just made sense to me. I mean it is pretty obvious, but now it has sunk in. This changes everything we do as followers of Jesus Christ! He makes us brave... He calls us out from the shore into the waves. 
Lately I have been fearful. Fearful of what is to come + of the unknown, Fearful of man + what could happen to me. Moving out of what is comfortable + familiar into foreign + at times uncomfortable ...
BUT
our goal in life is not to live comfortably. We are called to constantly step out with God because we are more than conquerors. 

So fear really has no place, none. The battle is won.  God has gone before us + fought for us. Jesus, Champion of heaven, He has made a way. Now it is our time to fight + carry the work out. We can walk boldly.

Yes we will be persecuted...
1 Corinthians 4:11-12; 2 Timothy 3: 12

Good, all glory + honor, power + praise be to Him who sits on the throne!  The darkness should fear, we are a threat with the power of Jesus alive, working in and through us. 




Check it. Rad.

John 14:27-28
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. 28 You heard me say to you, ‘I am going away, and I will come to you.’

John 16:33
"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”


Psalm 105:4
Seek the Lord and his strength;
seek his presence continually!



No comments:

Post a Comment