Saturday, January 7, 2012

Honest to God

Dear God,
Please use me despite my lack of knowledge of Your Word. I'm Learning, You know that. Daily You are my teacher and You are showing me so much and opening my eyes to so much, most that I never knew before. Please please let these kids see You and see Your love and how indescribable You are! When I am teaching Your children stories from the bible, that You are still teaching me, I pray that they can understand. Yahweh, You know that I pray for these kids to see You even when im tired, weak, and the days I'm not being loving. please be my strength.

 Use me despite my lack of knowing the language. Yes I am embarrassed,very embarrassed that I still do not know the one of the languages that I am teaching to the kids. I know that you will continue to use me but I just pray for help. Ive never prayed before for help with communication like this before. Right now im needing to be able to communicate to the kids and teach them so they can read and understand the Bible and also to communicate with their parents when they come here to visit. My lack of knowledge here in a big bummer, it for sure limits me to a lot of opportunity. God, Ive never been this needy before. I think this is where You want me... and that's strange for me. Ive always been fine at home, never having problems talking to people and trying to get my points across... not here. Lord You have humbled me and made me start from the beginning. I am clueless. Honestly. Sometimes I'm a bit overwhelmed. But I know You hold me. I know You hold all these kids. You have a plan. I am ready and all in. And I cannot wait.
 Love, Moriah



"God thinks much more of your desires than of the words in which they are expressed. It may be natural for a scholar to consider the accuracy of your terms, but God especially notes the sincerity of your soul. There is no other place where the heart should be so free as before the mercy seat. There, you can talk out your very soul, for that is the best prayer that you can present. Do not ask for what some tell you that you should ask for, but for that which you feel the need of, that which the Holy Spirit has made you to hunger and to thirst for, you ask for that." - C.H. Spurgeon, from a sermon entitled "Pray, Always Pray"

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much sweet girl. May you be blessed tomorrow as you teach and rest in HIM.

    ReplyDelete