Friday, July 22, 2011

this is the will of God, your sanctification....

So I have been thinking and praying about this year in Mexico... a lot.

" If anyone comes to Me and does not hate...his own life....he cannot be My disciple" (Luke 14:26)
I feel that God is stripping me down to just myself... I want the Spirit of God to strip me down until there is nothing left but myself. Am I willing to be myself and nothing more? Am I willing to have no friends, no father or mother, and no self interest? Am I willing to reduce myself to simply "me"? Am I determinded to strip myself of all that my friends think of me, and all that I think of myself? Am I willing and determinded to hand my naked self to God? I am praying that once I am  He will immediately sanctify me completely, and my life will be free from being determined and persistent toward anything except God.  (1 Thessalonians 5: 23-24)

I want to be made one with Jesus. (1 Corinthians 1:30)

So...If you want to contact me you can send me a letter any time you want, I know it will be encouraging!
Fill free to send a letter anytime!

Moriah McLeod c/o Grobstein's
PO box 340
Tecate, Ca 91980

No comments:

Post a Comment